Chocolate – most folks love it, and here’s how to achieve a chocolate swirl affect like this:
1. Create a new file, reset the palette by pressing D, then press X.
2. Filter >> Render >> Clouds
3. Filter >> Render >> Difference Clouds. Repeat this another three times.
4. Filter >> Render >> Lighting Effects – select Blue Omni from the style box. Move all the sliders to full.
5. Filter >> Distort >> Polar coordinates – Polar to rectangular. Repeat.
6. Filter >> Distort >> Wave – # of generators: 1, Wavelength Min: 570, Max: 943, Aplitude: 29, 743. Scale: 100% for both. Type: Sine, and select Wrap Around.
7. Invert the image with Ctrl+I
8. Filter >> Blur >> Gaussian Blur – 1.0
And there we have it, all done! Yummy chocolate looking picture…mmmmmm