Nice to see…

Barcelona testing times (November 13)

1. M.SCHUMACHER Ferrari 1m21.922s

2. BADOER Ferrari 1m22.129s

3. DE LA ROSA McLaren 1m22.687s

The German ace showed he has lost none of his skill after topping the timings in the first test after the end of the 2007 F1 season.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmailFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail
Posted in F1 | Tagged

Official 2005 Formula One Calendar

Well here we are, the finalised and FIA okayed 2005 Calendar for the formula one season.

March 6 — AUSTRALIA — Melbourne
March 20 — MALAYSIA — Sepang
April 3 — BAHRAIN — Sakhir
April 24 — SAN MARINO — Imola
May 8 — SPAIN — Barcelona
May 22 — MONACO — Monte Carlo
May 29 — EUROPE — Nurburgring
June 12 — CANADA — Montreal
June 19 — USA — Indianapolis
July 3 — FRANCE — Magny-Cours
July 10 — BRITAIN — Silverstone
July 24 — GERMANY — Hockenheim
July 31 — HUNGARY — Hungaroring
August 21 — TURKEY — Istanbul
September 4 — ITALY — Monza
September 11 — BELGIUM — Spa
September 25 — BRAZIL — Interlagos
October 9 — JAPAN — Suzuka
October 16 — CHINA — Shanghai

It’s once again another jam packed season with 19 races making up the championship. it’s good to see that both France and Britain have made the final cut. The races I’m the most looking forward to are Monaco and Belgium, they certainly know how to add a bit of spice. Being a Ferrari fan I also enjoy the Italian GP as well. And the addition of Turkey should be exciting. Roll on the 6th of March!

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmailFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail
Posted in F1 | Tagged

Ecclestone loosing grip on F1?

According to the BBC

A judge has ruled against Bernie Ecclestone in a boardroom dispute which could see the businessman lose control of Formula One racing.

Now is this going to be a good or a bad thing for the sport?

The “little man” has been the only one to have a grip on the sport, but yet only owns 25% of the company that ultimately controls Formula One. The other 75% belonging to banks who didn’t like some of Bernie’s appointments to the directorship of the company, and who wanted a more active role in the management of Formula One.

I guess we can only wait and see..

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmailFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedintumblrmail
Posted in F1 | Tagged