1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the face of the Earth?
I can think of a couple..
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
The same way I do normally?
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
Not that I’ve been in a car for over a year, but yeah. It’s the law here..
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Can’t say that I do.
5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it:
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I don’t think I resemble anyone.. do I?
7. What is your favorite pizza topping?
Vegetarian, with Extra Chicken.
8. What is your middle name?
Haha, nice try 😛
9. Do you crack your knuckles?
Ouch! And no!
10. What song do you hate the most when it gets stuck in your head?
I don’t really want to think about it, because then it would get stuck in my head and that would just be bad!
11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
It might have done, if I had thought about it. But I outsmarted you 😛
12. What are your super powers?
13. Peppermint or spearmint?
Definitely Peppermint. Spearmint is just too.. sweet?!
14. Where are your car keys?
In the car I don’t own?
15. Whose answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear?
No one’s, really.
16. What’s your most annoying habit?
Biting my nails?!
17. Where did you last go on vacation?
18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be?
Probably safer if I don’t answer this one.
19. What is your best physical feature?
All of me 😉
20. What CD is closest to you right now?
My Christmas CD
21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
7-Up, I can’t believe it’s not butter, and Crab Paste.
22. What superstition do you believe/practice?
Can’t say that I do, really
23. What color are your bed sheets?
The sheet on my bed is a darkish blue colour
24. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Bird… would be fun to fly.
25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive?
a) I don’t drive let alone own a car, and b) I don’t really use my mobile to call people.
26. What are your favorite sayings?
Not really sure I have favourite sayings
27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower?
Can’t say that I sing in the shower. That and I’m mostly a bath kinda girl.
28. If you could go back or forward in time, would you and where would you go?
Depends on my mood. Backwards would be good, if I took the winning lottery numbers with me 😉
29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie?
I’d probably have to go with Indiana Jones.
30. What CD is in your stereo?
Dido – Life For Rent
31. What CD will be in your stereo in a few minutes?
My stereo can take 5 at a time.. so the same ones that are already in it
32. How many kids do you plan on having?
Right at this moment, none.
33. If you could kiss anyone; right now, who would it be?
Now that’s an interesting question.
34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn’t know, even if they are famous?
Can’t say that I would.
35. What do you do when no one is watching?
The same stuff I usually do?
36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be the best for this job?
My life is too boring for it to be made into a movie.
37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep?
Blaze of glory sounds cool, but it might be easier to just do it in my sleep.
38. Have you ever started to fill out a survey on Myspace and then thought “this is stupid” and exit without sending it?
39. Coffee or tea?
40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert?
Never been to a concert. Sad, I know
41. Have you ever been in love?
I do not believe so, no
42. Do you talk to yourself?
I’m the only one I make sense to.
43. Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Alas, no. Though it might be fun
[Listening to: You know my name – Chris Cornell – (4:00)]